Apply the 15% OFF Code for Your 1st Order: FIRSTORD
1.Clean and file your natural nails.
2.Apply base coat and cure it.
3.Squeeze poly nail gel on dual forms.
4.Apply poly nail gel evenly.
5.Remove the dual forms.
6.Apply top coat and cure it.
If you are skilled at using nail extension kits, you can also use the nail forms to create nail art.
1.Apply the nail forms.
2.Apply base gel and cure it.
3.Squeeze some poly nail gel on nail forms.
4.Form it to the length, thickness and shape as you like and cure it.
5.Apply top gel and cure it.
1.Squeeze some poly gel on nail forms.
2.Choose the drill you like to put on your nails and cure it.
3.Or protect your weak nails, applying poly gel directly as a cover is a wonderful idea.
3) How to shape poly nail gel with brush?
The brush should not too dry or too wet, press gently, remove any excess product that popped out from the sidewalls.
4) When and how long to cure?
CURE 1: When you apply a thin layer of base coat, cure under the UV lamp for 2 mins and LED lamp for 45-60s
CURE 2: When you apply the dual form from the cuticle to the whole nail, cure both sizes of nail extension at different tomes, the surface LEM lamp 60s(UV lamp 2 mins ) and underside for LED lamp 30s(UV lamp 1 mins).
CURE 3: When you apply the top coat, cure under the UV lamp for 2 mins and LED lamp for 60-90s
5) WARM TIPS
1.You can mix with the different color nail extension gel to create a different color, or mix the nail extension gel with glitter, to create a bling bling nails art.
2.If you don’t have slip solution, alcohol can also help to pick and form this nail builder gel smoothly.
3.After finishing the nail extension gel nails, you can wipe with alcohol on the both sides of the nail, so that the sticky layer will be removed and the nails will be more smooth and shiny.
4.IT might be hard to sqeeze out the gel at low temperatures. It's suggested that you seal the tube in an airtight and waterrpoof bag, put it in warm water at about 60℃ for 5-10 mins then take it out and use it as normal.
6) Why It is hard to squeeze out the gel ? Is it gone bad?
It might be hard to squeeze out the gel at low temperatures. It's suggested that you seal the tube in an airtight and waterrpoof bag, put it in warm water at about 60℃ for 5-10 mins then take it out and use it as normal.
7) Why the gel is so thick ?
The thickness may differ due to the different amount of the poly nail gel you apply.
8) It is so hard to manipulate the gel?
When you are shaping the gel, use a brush to dip some amount of slip solution, which will help you to manipulate the gel smoothly. If you don’t have slip solution, alcohol or nail cleanser can also help to pick and form this nail builder gel smoothly.
1.Remove the dirt from the nail surface and remove the dead skin with the cuticle fork.
2.Clean the nails with a nail brush. Keep the nails clean and dry.
3.Apply Base Coat: Apply thin base coat and cure under UV LED lamp for 30-45s.( It is normal for a base coat to remain slightly sticky, helping color gel adhere to nails better.)
4.Apply Color Gel Polish: Apply thin layer color gel polish and cure under UV LED lamp for 45-60s. (Please
apply 2-3 layers to get full color.)
5. Apply Top Coat: Apply top coat and cure under UV LED lamp for 60-90s.
1.Polish the nails surface by polishing file. (Nails remover can soak through gel better.)
2.Soak the nails by nail remover wraps about 5-10 minutes. (Or apply nail polish remover to cotton and apply it to nails.)
3.Remove the nail polish by cuticle pusher.
4.Clean dust on nail surface by nail brush.
5.Wash your hands by soap and water.
1. Before applying always take a skin test with a drop and wait for minutes to check any allergies.(Remove immediately if redness or other signs of adverse reaction occur. )
2. Long time lasting with a proper application,at least 2 weeks.
3. Do not apply too-thick nail gel. It is necessary that each layer is thin and smooth.
4. It is normal for a base coat keep a little thick after curing.
5. If you meet any problem, please feel free to the seller, we offer replace or resend service.
1.Remove the cuticle, trim the edge, polish your nails and make sure they are dry and clean.Remember to apply base coat,the thinner, the better.
2.Do not cure the coat too long or too short.(It is normal for a base coat keep stick after curing.)
3.Practice is the most important, practice make better, practice make perfect.
1) The Guardians of Nails --Gershion Base and Top Coat
Gershion Base and Top Coat, a necessary fundation gel which made of natural resin, make your nails look absolutely fabulous! With pretty package and 0.4oz(12ml)/pc large capacity, it is also a wonderful gift for your wife, child and girlfriend. Gershion offers a range of professional nail products for all beauty lovers.
2) Why you should choose us?
1. So easy to apply; No longer sticky; No wipe formula.
2. It smells like regular nail polish. Environmental protection type.
3. Very shiny and lasts a long time with no chipping or cracking.
4. Bright shiny make the color of gel polish becomes real.
5. Super adhesion,so as to stick gel nail polish firmly.
3) How to cure base and top coat?
1. Before using UV/LED lamp, please check the wattage of your lamp.
2. Base coat, cured under UV lamp for 1 min, or LED for 30s.
3. Gel Polish, cured under UV lamp for 1 min, or LED for 30s.
4. Top coat, cured under UV lamp for 2 mins, or LED for 60s.
4) What I need to pay attention before using it ?
1. Our products passed all the tests specified in the safety standard. Please rest assured.
2. Before applying, take a skin test and wait for minutes to check for any allergies. Remove it immediately if redness or any other signs of adverse reactions occur.
3. Do not apply to nails that damaged or infected.
4. Due to different physical constitutions, different allergens for everyone, decrease in immunity and etc, some people may have an allergic reaction to the product. If you encounter any problems with our products, please seek help from us directly.
1) How to Apply Correctly?
1. Preparation: Trim and file nails, clean nails(Important). And before opening the bottle, please rub the bottle between your hands to keep the gel uniformity.
2. Apply Base Coat: Apply thin base coat, cap the nail free edge, cure under UV lamp for 1 min, or LED light for 30s.
3. Apply Color gel polish: Apply first thin layer color gel polish and cure under UV lamp for 2 mins, or LED light for 60s. Apply the 2nd layer color gel and cure. Apply the 3rd layer to get full color. Cap the nail free edge for each layer.
4. Apply Top Coat: Apply top coat, cap the nail free edge, cure under UV lamp for 2 mins, or LED light for 60s.
5. Enjoy your nail beauty.
2) How to keep the long lasting?
1. Remove the cuticle, trim the edge, polish your nails and make sure they are dry and clean.
2. Remember to apply base coat,the thinner, the better.
3. Do not cure the coat too long or too short.(It is normal for a base coat keep stick after curing.)
3) How to Avoid Peeling Off Easily?
1. Before applying, please ensure your nails are completely dry, clean and oil-free. Insufficient nail preparation is one of the biggest reasons why gel polish chips or peels soon.
2. It is recommended to use the same brand base top coat and color gel.
3. Don't apply too-thick coats.
4. Don't apply gel on the skin or cuticle. If there is, please clean the gel on the skin or cuticle before curing.
5. Ensure the gels on the nails are completely dried by good quality nail dryer.
6. Cap the nail free edge each layer, helping to last long time.
4) What I need to pay more attention? (Product Safety Directions)
1. Before applying, take a skin test and wait for minutes, to check for any allergies. Remove it immediately if redness or any other signs of adverse reactions occur.
2. Due to different physical constitutions, some people may have an allergic reaction to this product. If you encounter any problems with our products, please seek help from us directly.
4. Go to the doctor if in eye or mouth.
1) How to apply with regular nail polish？
1. Select your favorite nail foil style and cut off in suitable size, about 2-4cm
2. Apply a layer base coat and cure that
3. Apply nail polish, no need to cure, just wait when it was still a little sticky
4. There is a design side and a sort of dull side of the sheet, press the dull side to the tacky layer (design side up) and apply pressure to transfer the foil design to that layer
2) How to apply with black gel polish？
2. Apply a layer base coat and cure that Step 3: Choose a dark color of nail polish (such as black, sapphire, red, etc.) to apply two layers, and cure it with LED nail lamp, waiting until it completely dry
3. Take out the starry paper and press foil shiny side up, onto the nail gel polish. Colors can be matched according to your needs. You can use two or three colors to make a starry sky.
4. Apply a layer of top coat on your nail for protect and shining finish.
3) How to apply with special foil gel？
3. Put on foil glue let it get tacky for 30 seconds or so
4. Apply the dull side of the foil pieces on your nails
5. Cure it for about 3 minutes then done
1) Does the Gersion polish expire?
Unopened Gersion polish has a 2-year (or 24 month) shelf life.
2) How can I extend the shelf life of my nail polish?
1. With proper care, nail polishes can last up to 2 years.
2. Always keep the neck of the nail polish bottle clean and store it somewhere cool instead of any direct sunlight.
3. Make sure the cap is always sealed tight after each use to prevent unnecessary drying of polish caused by air.
When will my order ship out?
All standard orders have a processing time of 1-3 days. As soon as it is shipped, you will receive an email with a tracking number.
Suspendisse feugiat. Fusce commodo aliquam arcu. Phasellus leo dolor, tempus non, auctor et, hendrerit quis, nisi.